Saturday, December 21, 2013

What I Would Do With 40 Million Dollars

Right away I need to set the record straight. Yep, no big bank account. But, I am rich in spirit and that is more important I imagine.

I bought my lotto max ticket the other day and I instantly starting thinking about what would happen to my life if I did win 40 Million Dollars.

First, - I would definitely give some cash to the Addison's Disease Research Foundation or maybe just start a foundation myself in Lisa Marie Bates' name. She is my ten year old daughter who died because she was mis-diagnosed.

Second - I would pay off any bills my son has and buy him a car and a house and a cool vacation. A few cool million would somehow get deposited into his account!

Third, I would pay off any debts that I have and buy myself a very nice house or townhouse. I don't need a mansion! New furniture would be on the list - that is for sure.

I could now afford to take driving lessons for driver's who need that extra special attention. Once I am good to go - a brand new sweet car - will do! Hey, I could afford to buy one that practically drives itself. Yes, all the bells and whistles.

For awhile, I would simply disappear to take my trip around the world. Oh yes! Anywhere my heart desires.

After all the hype is over, I would then help out my many relatives and friends who have bills and pay them all off. Remember, I have to win 40 million - cause I million just wouldn't do it! Of course if I only won 1 million I would have to change my list of what I would do. One million just doesn't go that far these days. I sure wouldn't complain.

I have worked hard all of my life and brought up my family pretty much on my own. So gosh ...... it would be so nice to not worry about money. I am sure I would sleep much better at night.

So please Universe do your magic. I am a gal who is very giving.

Hmmmm well a gal can dream can't she.

It would be so cool to be able to be a secret santa, ho ho ho!

That's it for today.

Your - Diva Money Saver

No comments: