Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Coupon Queen's in Action

Lately, I have been trying to save a little bit of money. In this day and age you have to be creative sometimes to earn a little cash. After all, cash is king.

I watched a You Tube Video about a Coupon Queen and Extreme Couponing - and - now I think I have to at least try the coupon saver strategy.  Why not? Isn't saving money important? Yes, of course - that's a no-brainer.

I think the hard part is finding the coupons that will actually help you save instead of spend. To find the coupons you actually want to use.

Shopper's Drugmart I have to commend them on their Optimum Points Program. That is a great way to get free stuff. The only problem with the program is you have to spend a substantial amount of money to get the Optimum points. So are you really saving? Yes and No. Yes, because if you were going to spend the money anyway - then - your ahead. No, if your spending just for the sake of it.

Ok, so were determined to start couponing. Now what? Finding the coupons of course. No coupons - no couponing!

Let's listen to a You Tube Video about Couponing.

 
A Very Smart Coupon Queen
 

You know what - couponing - is not such a bad idea after all.
 If you can get out of debt using coupons - hey - that's great!

This extreme coupon contest was wonderful - because - they ended up donating a ton of food to the local food bank. So, I give these two Super Couponer's brownie points that is for sure!

So I will sign off now and just say I am impressed with this way of saving money.

The next time I see any store coupons I will be looking at them in an entirely different way. No more discarding the store flyers.

Your - Diva Money Saver





No comments: