Sunday, November 11, 2012

Blogs are High Maintenance

Hi there

Today I did a lot of maintenance on Squidoo. If your lens goes from green to red you have to find some extra content that is relevant to add to the lens. After about a day or two it goes back into the green and gets a new lens ranking.

I joined a few surveys that are suppose to pay you - well - will see if I have the time to do them.

A blog called Storylane sent me two e-mails requesting me to blog with them but I have to do some research. I mean does Storylane even pay you?

I havn't had much time to invest yet in Hub Pages so I have only one hub page over there.

I can now add two RSS fees to my Squidoo pages and the RSS feeds are from Blogger. On blogger I have two affiliate adds - so here is hoping - someone buys something.


Webmasters Make $$$
Webmasters Make $$$




Visit Art.com


I also received an e-mail from a blogger: potpiegirl.com about generating traffic to your blog but again I need the time to absorb the information.

Oh Adsense finally straightened out my account. You cannot use two different e-mail accounts. I guess that makes sense!

When I make a Squidoo  pay day you will be the first to know.

So the Money Diva hasn't made one red cent yet for her writing - that is crazy!

I so want to be that Millionaire Lady in her Limo drinking some fine wine!

I am really not sure if Squidoo or Avon are gonna do it for me!


Cheers for now.

Your Diva Money Saver






-->

No comments: