Sunday, November 18, 2012

Squidoo Blogger claims to make over 2,000 dollars a day on-line!

I was just on Squidoo and a lensmaster on this writing platform claims to be making over $2,000 dollars
on-line! I am so sure that is no easy feat. Not saying he isn't - just saying - buyer beware! What I did not see is if it was a daily amount or a monthly amount. Monthly - with a lot of affiliate sales - ya that could be possible! He did say he makes it on his personal blog not on Squidoo. So, many he really does!

His claim to this grand money feat is from a program called Google Sniper 2. I have never heard of this program. But, I plan to do some research and report back. Not saying that I am buying it!

One headache for me today is that I am worried that I have not put my adsense code onto Blogger - this blog!

That is another reason I love Squidoo because all the systems are built right in. No worries - no hassle.

So, I will have to go into my Adsense Account when I have time and copy and paste the code in here and see if anything happens.

One other problem is that Adsense takes a few days to start showing adds because I had to reactivate my adsense account because they don't allow you to use more than one e-mail name. Makes sense!

Did you know that you can get travel coupons on e-bay? I didn't - what a wonderful place to search for coupons if you are planning a trip! You do have to buy them though.

Christmas is coming and I am looking on-line to make some extra cash. I am trying to make sure they are all legitimate sites - like I said - you have to be careful!

I did join a few on-line surveys so again I will report back if I ever make any cash!

I just realized yesterday that Hub Pages is a writing platform that does pay out. The only problem again is you have to add all of your Affiliate programs to each page and also any pay modules. Seems somewhat complicated after me being spoiled by Squidoo's easy to use programs.

I am putting my Affiliate programs on each page in Blogger!  If your interested I can help you and you can help me!

Here they are

Webmasters Make $$$
Webmasters Make $$$

Are you an Art Lover just click the add below:

Visit Art.com

Maybe with the holidays coming you want a cool poster for one of your kid's room or maybe yours. Again, just click on the add below:



I have to report that my Avon business so far is just a hobby. I need to get out there and walk the beat to get more customers. You can make money with Avon but I personally like to see who I am putting orders together for. So I am not too high tech in this regard. Yes, I do send some customers an e-brochure and talk about Avon in my blogs but I do not solicit Avon customers from the internet. It's like on-line banking - I just don't do it!

So, I think between Squidoo, Affiliate Marketing, Surveys, and my Avon - maybe - one day - I will be making some passive income.  I will keep you posted.

Over and Out.

Your Diva Money Saver










-->

No comments: