Thursday, November 15, 2012

Squidoo Addicted

I realized today that Squidoo may or may not be the answer to my prayers. So far no pay but then again I am just a newbie to Squidoo. Look at that a Squid Angel is blessing this lens - way to go!


The reason I love Squidoo is because of all the user friendly pay modules built right in. Will see down the road if anything pays off.

I do put my blogger RSS feeds on my Squidoo lenses and they have some Affiliate programs on them so again I have my fingers crossed.

Well, I did join some pay surveys on-line so here is hoping I make some income from that! You see I am really not at all that tech savy. But, I am getting better at it every single day.

I suppose I should buy something from an internet genius -  my problem is - there is just so much on-line stuff to go through and you don't want someone scamming you.

I did subscribe for free to Potpiegirl.com but again I have to absorb all the tips she is handing out for free.

I suppose you can call me Squidoo Addicted because I just love the format of Squidoo. I do have one hub page but again I have to say I find Squidoo much more user friendly.

Just a few quick questions that might end up making me some cool quick cash!

Do you go love posters? If so just click on the add below.



Are you an Art lover? No problem - just click on the link below and you will see the cheap prices - I think you will be pleased.

Visit Art.com

I still find no matter how much I complain that Squidoo still has me hooked.

Anyway, this Squidoo Addict has to sign off.

By for now.

Your Diva Money Saver





--> -->

No comments: