Friday, January 11, 2013

Comic Book Madness

Ok so now are you over it! They killed off one of my favourite comic book heroes - Peter Parker aka Spiderman. Apparently, the writer of the comic got death threats - now - that is just crazy don't ya think!

If you want to order a great Spiderman poster or any super hero poster just click on the link below:



I have always loved Spiderman. But, I first loved Superman. It's funny, they are always killing off comic book heroes and then they come back to life at a later date. That's because the comic book world is a fantasy world. So, for someone to get all worked up about Peter Parker dying is just rediculous to say the least.

Really, I have no idea what impact Peter Parker's death will have on the Spiderman Comics as a collector's item. If anything I would think it would make them go up in value. Some people might argue otherwise but that is what I believe.

Here's a cool you tube video about Spiderman.
If I had kept all of my old comics from when I was a kid I would be a rich lady today. Too bad, but we just read them for fun back then. Some smart people did hold onto them and a few people had Action Comic Number 1 which was a Superman Comic from 1938 and that made them a ton of money! Nicholas Cage is an avid comic book collector and his famous Action Comic #1 was finally found in a storage locker!
Wow, Nicholas Cage is one lucky guy! Well, I gotta go now.
Cheers Just Me - Your Diva Money Saver


No comments: