Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Defeated Blogger

The problem with being a newbie blogger is that after a little research on the internet you become over-whelmed with information. You then can go into the dangerous territory of the defeated blogger.

Sure you have created a free website on blogger. You gave yourself a fancy name and then you do what everyone is suppose to do - blog!

You might be on Squidoo creating lens after lens to find out after month's you just have made mere pennies.
This is what is happening to me so far and I am not impressed!

One way of making a passive income is to join some Affiliate Add companies.

Webmasters Make $$$
Webmasters Make $$$

I do love comics so whether or not you are a Spiderman lover or any other kinda Super-Hero lover just click on the link below to see the collection - you won't be sorry! Every kid's bedroom wall would look great with one of the posters of their favourite Super-hero! You can do a poster search as well to find the best poster for you!


I am very interested in Clickbank but I have not done enough research on the subject.

My total passive income on-line to date is a huge .75cents in the Squidoo hopper. Not good! Yet Google Adsense saved me in December with a two figure income. Wow - that bought me a nice dinner out - and - that is about it!

There is a Squidoo Lensmaster Potpiegirl.com who has a one week to success training tool out there. It is not free but it doesn't cost a fortune either. Jennifer is her real name and she claims to be making $154,000.00 a year from the internet. Really, wow, now that has my attention!

Look her up you might want to give it a go. I am still debating about whether or not to do it. Oh, I am just so hard to part with my hard earned money.

Regarding Squidoo I realize now that I have to get more keyword and niche savy. It doesn't matter if you have 100 or 1,000 lenses if no one is reading them. Getting good traffic that's what's needed to make any money.

One great thing about Squidoo is that you don't have to worry about a domain name. You don't have to worry about a web host. You don't have to worry about how to get great pay modules on your lens - they are already built in. But, sometimes lenses like Squidoo just don't pay very much money. Unless your very, very lucky! The greatest thing about Squidoo is the operative word here - it is free.

So my best advice as a Money Diva is to use your common sense about what you buy on the internet! It is good that your a bit of a cheap skate because you won't just impulse buy. You really do have to shop around!

So even though today I feel like the defeated blogger - tomorrow is a new day! A fresh start!

Take care,


Just Me - Your Diva Money Saver

No comments: