Sunday, January 13, 2013

Newbie Bloggers Just Make Chump Change

When your a newbie blogger trying to make money on the internet you really basically make chump change. What I mean by that is your not making very much money.

As a newbie blogger there is just so much to learn. You need to have a basic understanding of html code. You might want to start off by putting items in borders. Or, copy and paste free html code pictures into your blog. It might be wise to credit where you got the picture - free or not!

You need your blog to look pretty! You will need relevant information on your blog to get you traffic. So far, I just know the basics. This blog is about trying to make money as a newbie blogger so I have to watch I stay within that focus.

I have a confession to make. Squidoo has broken my heart. I love Squidoo because you can start a lens (your writing) right away. You can call it whatever you want as long as you follow the Squidoo rules. I found Squidoo more user friendly than hub pages. All of the pay modules are built right in. So, why is my heart broken? Because it's a miracle and then some to get Squidoo to pay-out. The Squidoo Gods decide on your lens rank.

Put it this way, if I get a part time or full time job paying at least minimum wage then I must be making at the very least probably ten to 12 dollars an hour. With Squidoo if you feel it's a full time job you might be making zero to cents or a few dollars after months of hard work. That really is not cool and it's actually just like slave labour. But, then some people would argue that blogging is for dummies and you are doing it as a hobby.

You might want to join a couple of Affiliate Marketing Companies and see if you can sell their products on your site. Again, this is hit and miss. But, it does make you think that hey - this is probably a good way to start making some money on-line.

Like I said, one way of making a passive income is to join an Affiliate Add company.

Webmasters Make $$$
Webmasters Make $$$

I know, every successful blogger had to go from knowing basically nothing to learning how to blog smart.
There is just so much to learn and then some!

I tried Google Adwords once on a free trial - ya - I got some traffic but at the end of the day - show me the money. It just wasn't happening! Not on this blog - and - I was really a newbie let me tell ya.

According to Seth Godin, the creator of Squidoo, you must fail to succeed. Really, Seth, is that what happened to you?

I still think it takes money to make money. The money issue can really be frustrating for a newbie blogger. My best advice is to just keep on blogging and see what works and what doesn't.

If something works - repeat it, repeat it, repeat it. If it doesn't work try something else!

One thing about blogging is that your not out shopping. Point well taken.

Cheers


Just Me - Your Diva Money Saver














No comments: