Monday, January 7, 2013

Google Flu who knew?

I just found out today there is a new flu called Google Flu. Not a computer virus but a real life human contagious flu that the present flu shots seem to be some what immune to.

I am pretty sure that the flu shot I got awhile back does help but it doesn't appear to be as effective as it should be. It is pretty much a guessing game what viruses they put in the flu shot to up our immunity.

It is actually Google Flu Trends and when you go on this site it shows you a map of Canada and the intense flu right now is in Quebec. Every other province in Ontario is in a high trend. I guess if it gets worse Ontario will say an intense trend too. But, were not there quite yet. But having a high trend in Canada is not good. That means a lot of people are catching the flu and spreading it around.

Apparently, there is a big out-break as well in the United States and you can also track that on Google Flu Trends. Just take a minute to listen to this video which tells you what is happening right now.



The good news is that on this website you can read what the flu symptoms are. It also gives you a website name you can call up to get more information.

This google flu trends can be used by anyone and is easy to understand. I like the coloured coded chart that they use of the country and with your cursor you just move from one province to the other or one State to another just to see how bad the outbreak is.

I think this is good knowledge because if I were to travel anywhere I like to see what out-breaks are happening.

If I get a lot of traffic to this page I will let you know on another blog post about getting traffic to your blog.
I hope I do!

The reason is simple: to try and make a passive income on-line! For free I have just given you a big inter-net secret. Anyone trying to make a passive income knows you need to get traffic to your blog.

So, on different days I talk about different things. The trick is to use real time head-liners. Now you get it. I am trying to spread some good advice and teaching blogging tips at the same time.

After all the subject is important too. Because your health is your wealth.

Gotta go now.


Just me- Your Diva Money Saver









No comments: