Thursday, January 17, 2013

My 100 Day Plan to Find a Man

So here I am still single and have just decided to start dating again. I call it my 100 day plan to find a man! Not just any man mind you - a great one - special - the worth it all kind!

This Man Plan came about because I am sick and tired of meeting all the wrong types. Yes, I do get hit on and sometimes I think I must have a neon sign on my head - loser come this way! I know it sounds selfish but not really.

Where does a classy lady go after you have tried a few times at inter-net dating and your not impressed? Oh my gosh after awhile all the faces blur and it seems that every guy claims to have climbed Mount Everest.

Your just a regular gal looking for a regular guy! I wish. When your in the baby boomer generation it really get`s more difficult. I really don`t know how many guys I told thanks for flirting but I`m old enough to be your Mom! But, my Mom doesn`t look like you! Oh well!

So, in order to do the Man Plan I have to plan outings each and every day. I do go to Karioke and ya I do sing a song or two. But, I always end up with someone singing a love song to me and he`s no way my type. So where can I hide? Oh my really good man friend just came in - so - I just got saved! That`s another problem when you have a man friend - best friend - everyone - thinks your taken! So, I need to do that less - I guess!

One day should I hang out in home depot? Maybe, I should go ice skating down at City Hall? Hang around the local mall without spending too much money? Join a bowling league? Go to the local library? Visit a bookstore with a cafe? Take a single`s cruise - now your talking! Go solo to Las Vegas - wow - now there`s an idea!

I really can feel that blurry feeling start to over-whelm me. This is just like making a New Year`s Resolution but worse - cause - you really want to change your life.

Wanted: a mature man who is charming, single, comfortable, educated, takes good care of himself, intelligent, easy-going, good listener, and has a big heart! Oh my God, my Prince Charming - does - he even exist?

This 100 day man plan of mine is pretty funny! They say you will meet someone when your not looking!
Well,  I have made a conscious decision to try. So, my flirting eye, and sweet smile, will all just have to get dusted off and just get out there! You just never know who you will bump into. Just one thing - I always check the ring finger - if your taken - no thanks! I don`t need the drama!

Wow - I will keep you posted!

Cheers


Just Me - Your Diva Money Saver












No comments: