Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Low Down Payday from Squidoo!

January is the month you need the most money and yet Squidoo's payday has come and gone and I went from .13 cents in the Squidoo hopper to a big .75 cents. It's exciting that something is working but depressing that is all I earned.

I think my in-text adds are not working in Squidoo so I might have to report that as a bug. In the Squidoo forum I asked others if they are having this problem. Ya bugs in the system - that  - is all I need.

I did get a Purple Star Award from Squidoo for my lens about my 10 year old daughter Lisa who died in 1986 from Addison's disease. So, that kind of made my day a few days ago.

Part of me wants to keep Squidoo-ing in the hopes of making money blogging. The other part of me wants to run away from Squidoo and find somewhere else that will pay me big for my writing. Yet how do bloggers get recognized as writers in today's internet world?

I mean some of the best writer's out there have been laid off of newspapers and magazines. A lot of them work piece-meal from home. The newspaper company knows that they only need to keep the best of the best.

So after seeing my gosh awful pay on Squidoo I have to wonder if Captain Squid who claims to have made $500.00 in one day on a Squidoo payday - how did he do it?

What about John Chow who claims to have all the internet secrets down pat. He says he lives a dream life.

Then there is the Wealthy Affiliate who says he makes a lot of money!

Well, just maybe most of them are near genius and know a lot about Affiliate Marketing Programs, back-links, hosting, domain names, how to even create a wonderful winning website! I am sure that this is all true and this is why people like them can offer us computer information if we want to pay for it!

If your like me you just want the information to be free! Just like blogger is free! Just like Squidoo is free!

So, hopefully I will make a have decent dollar amount on the next Squidoo payday!

And, hopefully someone in the blogisphere clicks on an Google Adsense Add and buys something. That would be nice!

In the mean-time this poor girl wannabe rich girl (oh ya our health is our wealth) will just keep blogging away in the hopes that something somewhere clicks. Get it - traffic - click, click, click!

I have to go on Potpiegirl's site and see if she has any good information for me. She is a stay at home Mom and she is apparently making good money working on-line and she started from scratch! How about that!

Make a lot of money on line blogging - don't hold your breath!

Maybe next month! Maybe being the operative word here.

Can I give a newbie some advice?  Heck no - I need all the advice I can get!

I'm just gonna run out and buy a coffee with my big fat seventy five cents from Squidoo. Oh, a coffee costs more than that. Grrrrr!

That is my rant for today about my low down payday from Squidoo!

Cheers


Just Me - Your Diva Money Saver






No comments: