Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Squidoo Blogger Blues

How do you beat the Squidoo blogger blues? Probably, by getting out and enjoying life! Go for a wonderful walk. Forget about the computer. Forget about the Blogisphere.

Squidoo really drives you crazy when they put 10 of your lenses out to pasture. They turn on the red light and the only good sign is a green light. Red means stop. Green means go. If any of your lenses are in the red they will not pay you for them.

Not getting paid is big in Squidoo-land. Since September until now I made a hillarious 13 cents. Yes, they have thirteen cents in my reserve hopper. I put my threshold at $1.00 dollar so they don't claw it back for their own purposes. Secretive, sneaky, not nice - taking someone's pennies away from them. Oh it's for  a good cause - not - if I want the cash baby!

Just spend a day or two away from Squidoo and oh my gosh so many lenses get down-graded.

Oh, and to make matters even worse I was rejected from joining the Giant Squid Club. I guess my writing needs to just get better and better.

One of my favourite comic book heroes Peter Parker aka Spiderman has died. He was consumed in the dead body of his arch rival Doc Octobus. But, a different kind of Spiderman is going to emerge so if Peter Parker is dead that means Doc Oct is alive and going to be a good Spiderman or an evil one? Will soon find out.

If you want to buy a poster of one of your comic hero's just click on the link below:


Well - I will be talking about money matters in the near future. But, I need to sign off now.

Take care

Me - Your Diva Money Saver

No comments: