Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Lean Mean Payday on Squidoo and some Passive Income

Today, was really a lean and mean payday for me on Squidoo. My pay for September was a big whopping thirteen cents! It doesn't even show up - you have to go right into another payment module - to see what is in the Squidoo hopper.

I happily can report that I did make a little passive income from Google Adsense this month. So, since it was a two figure dollar payment I was very happy. It paid for a lunch out with a friend so that was all good!

So far, no passive income from any Affiliate Adds that I have put on Blogger. Too bad, I was hoping but maybe I wouldn't see a pay out right away. Maybe, it takes a month or two - to get a pay out.

I learned today how to put fancy text in some of my Squidoo text lenses. I havn't tried it on here because I do love the plain look to my RSS Feeds.

One thing I did learn is that to get lots of traffic to your site it helps if you have RSS feeds. The feeds from here like I said go onto Squidoo.

To get extra traffic, once published you can google+, facebook, and tweet - your work of art.

I am not very tech savy - so - just find me a handsome rich prince with a big heart to marry - ha ha.

Christmas is just around the corner. Happily, I have done all of my Shopping. Well, after all I am an Avon lady.

Avon has been slow for me this year. I am hoping next year in 2013 that I get a lot of new customers.

Well, that's it for me today. I think I will put my feet up and relax the rest of the day.

Take care,

Your Diva Money Saver






No comments: