Monday, December 3, 2012

Squidoo Is A High Maintenance Time Consumer




I am kinda unhappy tonight with Squidoo. I mean unless your on your computer day and night how in the world do you keep your lenses from going from green to red?

When your Squidoo lens goes red you will never - ever - get paid for it. So you have to add a module or two to keep them happy in Squidoo Land.

So, if your off your computer for a day or two - look out - the red lights will be turned on - you betcha!

I am still trying to figure out Blogger here. Not sure if this site is truly monetized. I am hoping some rich person will just love one of my lenses and buy something from one of the Affiliate Adds I have on my blog.

Good luck to me! Oh well, wishful thinking I suppose.

I wonder how Seth Godin got so tech ? I mean was the guy born a genius? Probably!!

If only I could dream up some blog that just everyone in the world would love - well - that is how you make money!

Should I ever get that good of an idea I would have to hire a webmaster to set up the blog and get it going for me.

What I do love about Squidoo is that it is so user friendly and it is monetized with adsense built right in. So, you don`t even have to worry about anything. And, with just a few key strokes  - you can add - so many pay  modules.

I guess Squidoo has me hook, line, and sinker for now.

Just like Facebook - the creator - was a genius!

Facebook and Squidoo make their creator`s tons of money. Oh ya!

Goodnite

Your Frustrated

Diva Money Saver






No comments: