Friday, December 28, 2012

Peter Parker Really is Dead! Is this really the end of Spiderman?

I was shocked that Peter Parker really is dead. He is aka Spiderman. Peter Parker somehow got trapped in the dying body of his nemesis Doctor Octobus - that is all I know.


The reason I am so sad is that I always loved Peter Parker for his inner strength to be a good guy. Will the death of Peter Parker affect the value of all the Spiderman Comic Collections? Good Question! The answer my friend is - wait and see. The thing of about the comic world is this. On minute they are killing off our beloved Super Heroes. And, then sometime later it is like the resurrection - I`m back! You get what I mean. And, in a few weeks we will see what exactly is coming out. Now, the new Spiderman comics without Peter Parker - now - that is going to be weird. What in the world are they up to in comic land? Good question again! By the way, if you want to buy a cool Spiderman poster just click on this link: I think that the world wasn't really ready over the holidays regarding the death of Peter Parker. Maybe, so many bad things happen in real life to good people - that - killing off a good guy - was really bad news. But, let`s put it all in perspective. Peter Parker is not and never will be a real person. He is a comic book hero - and - that is it. Sure President Obama loved Peter Parker aka Spiderman since he was a kid. And, Peter Parker`s name will go down in history as the original Spiderman. Yet, you really have to be a bad person to offend the writer of the Spiderman comics. Why is it his fault?After all he is the creator of the comic and the ultimate demise of the character really is up to him! So, I guess we will all need to sleep with one eye open now - that - Peter Parker - is dead. But, only in your dreams! This is all I have to say on the subject for now! Cheers

From Me - Your Diva Money Saver










No comments: