Monday, December 17, 2012

The Internet Glass Tower

I put all the famous internet bloggers out there in their very own glass tower. This is because it's not easy to climb up a tower! It is a hard working journey that so few of us accomplish.

Yesterday I talked about an internet genius called John Chow. He claims that he has the internet information you need to become rich. And funny enough his program is not that expensive.

But, wait a minute there is also a guy called the Wealthy Affiliate. The last thing I read about his program is that he has a blockbuster e-book that knocks Google Adwords out of the water - so - that your in control.
And, his program is around the same price as John Chow's. I wonder if these two guys know each other.

And then there is a guy calling himself Captain Squid. He has a website where he talks about how to make money on Squidoo. He was a Squidoo Lensmaster quite a long time ago but I cannot say one way or another if he still is. He claims that he made a one day pay day on Squidoo of $500.00. He also has T-Shirts  and mugs with his logo Captain Squid on them that he sells on Amazon. Pretty good if you ask me. Guess what I bet he is selling an e-book too!

Hey a lady who is doing pretty good on Squidoo is Susan52. I think that is her name. She has an e-book called: I Squidoo do you.

Talking about Squidoo another lensmaster out there called Potpiegirl.com also has an e-book under her name. These two wonder-women seem to be doing well with Squidoo and their own websites.

The richest person in regards to Squidoo is none other than the great Seth Godin. After all Seth Godin created Squidoo. So he really is a genius as well as a well known published author of many books and a great public speaker. If I were to buy any of his books I know I would be on the right track! Just listen to the You Tube video of what Seth Godin has to say!


If you search google you just find more and more people doing all of these things and claiming to be the one who has all of the secrets to success on the internet.

Have you been to a good psychic lately because that is what it boils down to - to find the right program - for you to climb that glass tower!

Take care - I am all blogged out for now. Just be careful what your buying - buyer beware!

Me - Your Diva Money Saver



No comments: