Saturday, December 15, 2012

Famous Bloggers Making A Huge Passive Income

I just got a notice from Add-me and they are talking about this wealthy blogger called John Chow. I personally no nothing about John Chow. He claims for a two figure payment - I think it was $67.00 - to be able to teach you all the tricks and secrets to get you making a grand passive income on the internet. I plan to google up his name and see what other's have to say about John Chow's money back guaranteed system. I wonder what John Chow thinks of Squidoo?

Another famous blogger is the Wealthy Affiliate. I wonder if the Wealthy Affiliate's system is similar to John Chow's? I mean how many secret's and tips to get rich on the internet can there be? The big thing about the Wealthy Affiliate is that he tells you how to knock out cold Google Adwords so that Google Adwords is working for you - not - the other way around. I know that the Wealthy Affiliate is another system on how to get rich on the internet or at least how to make a great passive income. Again, I believe the amount of money to buy the product is around a similar price.

I see that potpiegirl.com is a Squidoo lens-master who has made some passive income from Squidoo. I don't think she is as high on the internet totem pole as John Chow or the Wealthy Affiliate but she does made some pretty good passive income. Potpiegirl does sell her e-book on Amazon so she is making some passive income from her e-book.

I also see that a Susan54 is a Squidoo lens-master who is doing pretty good because she sells her e-book on Amazon and it's called "I Squidoo Do You?".  Again, I don't think her claims to riches is as high as John Chow or the Wealthy Affiliate.

Personally right now I would love to make a ton of money on the inter-net but you have to be careful. Some not so tech savy people like me - well  - we don't want to waste valuable time and money on a system that just doesn't work. These top Bloggers say that they make enough money each and every day so that they could kiss their boss good by and live a lavish lifestyle. Some of these bloggers claim they spend around two hours a day on their winning programs.

I think I mentioned in a previous post that I made $30.00 from Google Adsense this month. That put a smile on my face so either someone bought a product from one of my Squidoo lenses from Google. Or, my blog got enough traffic to warrant the money. Either way something is sure working.

Now Squidoo this month bragged about having the biggest payday ever. Well, I had to snoop around to find my earning and I made a wonderful thirty two cents. Yes, not dollars - just cents! Thirty two big fat pennies.
So, again I am dis-allusioned with Squidoo because my writing and my time is worth a lot more than thirty two cents!

I notice on Google there is a website that claims for $35.00 they will build you a winning Squidoo lens!
Why in the world would I trust an anonymous person to make me a lens that might not even make me back my money?

But, you see pretty fast how some people learn quickly how to make money from people like me who again I will say are not that tech savy.

Before I spend my hard earned dollars I think I will just go to the library and pickup the book: Blogging for Dummies. I sure feed dumb right now and I know I have a lot to learn.

For some reason I havn't been getting comments - so - again I am not sure this Blog is working properly yet I did go into settings and it is set up so people can comment. Please send me a comment so that I know the blog is working properly. Or just let me know if you have ever bought any of the above mentioned systems!

Seth Godin is a famous blogger. Yes, he created Squidoo and a number of other inter-net products. His books sell well on Amazon Kindle. I always try and put his books on my Squidoo website. He is probably an Inter-net Millionaire - no kidding!

The only way I can make money right now (me the - unfamous blogger) is to use Amazon, Amazon Search, Amazon Recommendation, E-Bay, Cafe Press, I-Tunes, and Orbits on my Squidoo lenses. Why? Because these are pay modules that are built right into Squidoo. Google Adsense is also a pay module built right into the Squidoo system. I am hoping that in the New Year I will see a big pay day from Squidoo. You know there is a two month lag. So, whatever your Squidoo lens earns in November that is what you will see in January 2013.

I don't think I will join the ranks of famous bloggers in the New Year - just yet. But, again never ever say never!

One famous Avon lady Debbie Davis lives in the UK and she has made $250,000 K. She was flat broke when she started and knew nothing about Avon. Watch her video it is truly inspiring.


Avon has been very slow this year. I really think inflation has hit and a lot of people are just not willing to part with their money. You would have thought having a personal shopper - me - would have given me some big orders. Don't get me wrong I did get a few but disappointed that I didn't do as well as I expected. Again, I think my Avon gig will do better in 2013 and just maybe it will go from a hobby to a real business. You know most of my presents to my friends and family are from Avon. At least I do get a discount on what I buy.



For me - I just depend on my Avon books that I give out. I did have an add on Kijjii a free classified add looking for Avon ladies - and - not one e-mail. Then I gave out about 50 or so recruiting flyers and not a call. And, it burned out my coloured printer cartridge to boot. Maybe I should buy the book - Avon 101 for dummies. Maybe I should write that book! Now were talking, ha ha.

So, unfortunately I have not become a President's Club member with Avon or joined the ranks of any Millionaire Avon ladies. Maybe 2013 will be a better year. I do walk the beat to give out Avon books and I do send out e-brochures and do all of my avon ordering on-line. But, for putting up an Avon Website - I am not sure I trust getting anonymous Avon orders. You know what I mean. Not yet anyway.


Here's recent picture of me at my very own 2012 Avon Meet and Greet!
I did get a few customers from this so it was a success!


I have to go now - so just have a great day - and try an do one good deed each and every day!

Your Diva Money Saver


























No comments: