Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Blogger Heaven

One day I am in Blogger Heaven and then I go into my Squidoo dashboard and they have put at least 10 of my lenses in the: in progress category! Now, I am no longer totally in the green light section, heck no - now I am in the red light district so to speak. Not only that - now I have one big blogger headache - maintenance - of all those Squidoo lenses.

Well, I did see that Susan52 who has an e-book on Amazon is still a Squidoo lensmaster. She is one of the top ones I am sure. After all to write an e-book is pretty cool and amazing. I think her book is called: I Squidoo do you?

Another pretty wise blogger is Potpiegirl.com who also tells you how you can make money on Squidoo. I think she is still a Squidoo lensmaster but not 100% sure. But, you can subscribe to her feed and get some helpful tips for free. That is what I have done. I could of sworn I saw that she has an e-book on Amazon too.

The Wealthy Affiliate - I believe that Potpiegirl.com has referenced him on some of her posts. This is why I believe these two are aware of each other. The Wealthy Affiliate apparently now has an e-book that puts you in control of Google Adwords - really? That sure is a pretty big promise!

Now, John Chow he is one famous blogger who boasts about having the good life and he also claims to know all of the secrets to make you and me rich. Really? What if you buy something and find it too technical? Sure there is a money back guarantee but as I have always said: do your research and buyer beware!

The only way for me to go straight to Blogger Heaven (in my dreams) is to do what I know is working and not do what I know isn't working. Ok, that sounds pretty easy but not so fast. Sometimes you get no pay - ok - I made a whole thirteen cents from Squidoo - and - your pretty much in the dark how this could be. The problem here is that Squidoo has a two month lag so if you sell something in September from a pay module for example it won't be reflected until November. If you sell something in November it won't show up until January. And, your lens ranking - the Squidoo Gods - well - they are not always smiling upon us lensmasters!

The only good that could possibly come of this - is that a Squid Angel - might bless all of my Squidoo lenses. Especially, right now during the holidays.


Were all running around silly and then I have such a high maintenance blog! I thought us women were high maintenance - not blogs! So, now I have learned something - oh my gosh - my innocence has been stolen!

Ok Squid Angel do your thing - I do need all of the divine intervention - that is possible!

Hopefully, you didn't go bankrupt over Xmas. It is so much better to give than receive but you do have to use a list and stay on budget. Otherwise, you will be suffering from the January blues.

OMG - a whole thirteen cents from Squidoo. Hey - that puts me in the category of making slave wages!
So, trust me if you have a day job that is pretty good. Don't give it up counting on Squidoo.

Well, that brings to mind a Captain Squid that claims at one point he made a big pay day on Squidoo of $500.00. Yes, he did I think! He has his own website and on Amazon he has T-Shirts and Mugs. Nice gig Captain Squid. Not sure if he is still on Squidoo?

Oh, and you really can get addicted to Squidoo. Now, someone has on Amazon - Squidoo Addicted products. Again, another person with a great idea making lots of cash. Great gig whoever you are?

So, enough of my whining and complaining I have some Squidoo lenses that need attention. If I ignore them I will never ever make any passive income!

Take care and feel free to post a comment. I keep meaning to google this up because I have not received any comments - so - I think something is wrong! But, it shows as having been set-up properly. Probably a dumb computer glitch! Just what I need! Great send me a comment if you can about this problem!

Take care and watch those pennies.


Cheers

Me - Your Diva Money Saver












No comments: