Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Famous Bloggers and then there is just Me!

I think more in the United States than in Canada that a lot of unemployed people thought that maybe they could earn a modest living from blogging. Blogging I tell you is not for dummies.

Just ask John Chow who claims to be living the high life from blogging making thousands of dollars a month. How did John Chow do it? Well, he does have a website promoting his sure fire winning system that will take you from a few dollars a month to thousands! Really, yes really, according to John Chow.

Then there is the Wealthy Affiliate who also seems to know Potpiegirl.com because he writes about her. Apparently, Potpiegirl.com got fired from a Georgia Affiliate Program because of some type of tax problems. Well, she does have other Affiliate programs that she uses so she is not entirely fired. But, it looks good as a stand out headline doesn't it?  But, I read about this on her e-mail to me not because I read anything from the Wealthy Affiliate.

The only progam right now that I know and trust is Squidoo. Squidoo has google adsense built right into the program. Also, all of the Amazon pay modules, E-Bay, Cafe Press, I-Tunes, and Orbitz are a mouse click away with the Squidoo writing platform. I like that - I like that a lot.

Yet I made a whole thirteen cents in the Squidoo hopper whereas a guy named Captain Squid made a gigantic $500.00 a day pay out on Squidoo. That was awhile back and I am not even sure he is still with Squidoo. If he is and he is making that kind of money he is some kind of a genius. He also claims to have that money back guarantee program that will take you from rags to riches.

Captain Squid as he calls himself also sells his t-shirts and mugs on Amazon. I am sure he has an e-book or two on how he made money with Squidoo. But, I havn't done enough snooping around to know for sure.

You see after awhile it is just like on-line dating - all of these promises - start looking and sounding - the same. You get my drift.

I will just say for me that - somehow - somewhere - google adsense did pay out. I made some lunch money this month. Ya, a big fat two figure passive income. So, something is working!

You know how tech savy - I am not. Still not sure why the comments section is not working and yet I set it up properly - I am positive about that. Ya, and I did figure out that google adsense is working on this blog as I am seeing some adds pop up and it's good because they are on the side or under-neath the blog so not that much of an annoyance to anyone.

I did mention that Squidoo has my heart-strings right now. Will see down the road how that all pans out. Seth Godin who is a very famous inter-net guru created Squidoo so that is why I endorse this writing platform. I do eventually think you can make a few bucks from it. But, not counting on making what Captain Squid claims he has made.

So there is all of these famous bloggers out there ....... and then there is ..... like most newbie bloggers ..... another ...... just me!

A famous Avon lady Debbie Davis in the UK is my unsung hero. Watch her video right here!

Thinking about Avon I had a few deliveries today. My hobby job is not making me that much - hardly anything. But, I will just keep on trying. I did give all of my customers a gift and a Xmas card. They really liked that! Let's hope that 2013 will be a better year!



Well, I am all blogged out now.

Cheers

Your Diva Money Saver






No comments: