Thursday, December 27, 2012

Peter Parker aka Spiderman has died! Shocking Headliner!

Wow, I just heard the news that Peter Parker aka Spiderman has died. Yes, he has been killed off. And, some nasty people have even sent death threats to the comic book writer. Now that is just darn crazy! After all were talking about a comic book hero not a real person. Peter Parker got trapped in the dying body of his nemesis Doctor Octobus - that is all I know. I was shocked to hear that Peter Parker actually died for good.

The comic shop must have been busy selling the Spiderman Number 700 on Wednesday, I wish I had of made it to the store because I am sure they are sold out. I can just imagine what they want for the variant cover. I didn`t think the cover was very great - did you?

I wonder what President Obama thinks about his favourite comic book hero since a kid being killed off? Will the value of the Spiderman comics take a plunge or go up in value? Now here is the thing. All of the comic shop websites are going to get a lot of traffic! Traffic can make you a lot of money. The more traffic - the higher chance - you will make money from your site. So, I am going to try and sell something related to Spiderman. Just click on the link below and buy a Spiderman poster. Your kids will love it. If you want to put a great Affiliate Marketer on your blog just click the link below: Webmasters Make $$$ Webmasters Make $$$ Actually, I am using this blog as an experiment to see how many hits I get. To see if anyone buys anything off of the site as well. You see one big internet secret is to post things that are big headliners! I will let you all know if the experiment works! I love Google Adsense because they actually do help you make a passive income. But, again your site has to generate enough hits to be able to do this. Or, if someone buys something off of one of your pay modules. Squidoo peeved me off today just to let you know because they just wanted me to tweek 11 works in progress. Who really has the time? If anyone has any internet secrets they would like to share with me - I am all ears! Sadly, I am grieving about Peter Parker aka Spiderman because like President Obama - he was one of my favourite comic books heroes.
But, don`t dispair - their will be a resurrection of some type - so Spiderman - I think the Ultimate Spiderman will be born. Just that he will have a different mind and soul! Good or bad - will see! Did I get more traffic to my site from this shocking headline? I will let you know. Cheers

Your Diva Money Saver









1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.