Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Squidoo Passion and Passive Income Success

Yes! Today is a good day! I finally made a little passive income from Google Adsense.
So, a two figure income may not be nothing much to brag about but it did lift my spirits. I suspect that there were enough mouse clicks to add up over time or that someone actually bought something from one of the google adds. It is just a guessing game really what generated the income. So, finally some passive income success.

I started doing a few on-line surveys but after doing just a few I hate to tell you this - surveys - are just too time consuming. Lots of time for little reward. So, I don't think this type of passive income is going to work out for me.






My hopes and dreams still lie ahead with Squidoo. Oh my goodness - if Squidoo does not pan out I will be heart broken. I just love how easy Squidoo is to use. Everything is built right into the program. You cannot say that for too many other writing platforms out there.

I found that Hub Pages was a little too simple and not as user friendly. Others may argue they like Hub Pages better - but - so far Squidoo has me hook, line, and sinker.

I should really read more about Affiliate Marketing because I do believe in the long run that those type of adds on your blog will reward you with some type of income.

Again, I am put off by all of the high maintenance that Squidoo demands. That is my biggest problem with Squidoo. Today I have 10 works in progress. Ok out of 70 or more lenses that is not too bad - but - I think as soon as you get one back in the green another one drops off into the red.

This Squidoo high maintenance gives you a big headache because it prevents you from creating your next great lens. So, now I am ignoring some of the lenses that are not doing so well and concentrating on making even better lenses.

With Christmas just around the corner we are all trying to make a little more money on-line. This is no easy feat. I envy people who have mastered the art.

My Avon hobby is not enough to really call a business just yet! I really blame Optimum Points at Shopper's Drug-mart. I mean who can really compete with that? I do love my regular customers though and hope by next year I can turn a hobby into a fun job. I just keep giving out the brochures to new people and always my regular customers. For some reason I am ok with sending e-brochures but not too savy about putting my Avon on-line. I believe in seeing my customers face to face.

So here I am again, hoping and praying to making  more of a passive income on-line. I refuse to give into any get rich quick schemes because what seems to be too good to be true - usually is!

I got my Rogers cell phone and cable bundle knocked down a bit this month - so that helps. You have to keep after those people for any specials or you can really get racked in.

Yes, I am cooking more to save money. But, the problem this month is good old Saint Nick. Yes, there is a spending Santa Claus in my heart. I usually am too good to people at Xmas. I need to cut down my list this year that is for sure!

So, enough crying on everyone's shoulder. I know I cannot count on winning the lottery. So, it all boils down to using good old fashioned common sense. You know, finding that piggy bank mentality and sticking with it.

Hey, I am not sure the comments section here is working. See how non-tech savy I am!

Another love of my life are Comics. Whether or not you are a Spiderman Lover or any other kinda Super-Hero lover just click on the link below to see the collection - you won't be sorry! Every kids bedroom wall would look great with one of the posters of their favourite Super-hero!



If your an Art lover not a problem. Just check out below this great way to buy art for someone you care about! I hear that on-line shopping is going to be big this time of year.
Visit Art.com


I guess that is it for now.

Your Diva Money Saver











No comments: