Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Getting Rich on the Internet

Today I was reading a blog about the Wealthy Affiliate. Personally I had no clue who these guys were. They have written a book about how to win out with Google Adwords. I forget the name of the book already sorry about that. The bottom line is this - they - want $67.00 - to teach you how to get Google Adwords working for you - not - against you. Interesting! I am sure if you google the Wealthy Affiliate all of this information about their book will show up. I am not endorsing the product one way or the other just letting you know that it is out there. I know that you can sign up for Google Adwords for free and then you can cancel if your not happy - before - they start charging you!

Why I like Google Adsense is that it is free and your not obligated to pay out any money. With Google Adsense you can only make money. So, for me right now I will stick to the free stuff. You can learn a lot just by blogging and being nosey.

I thought that taking surveys would make me money but as it turns out it is just a big royal pain in the butt. You see, you do a survey and then you get told you were not in the right demographic and they send you another survey and you can even keep getting bounced out again and again. So, forget that quick get rich scheme. It just is not going to work for me.

I love Affiliate Marketing. I really think this is the way to go. If your interested in getting started with that just click on the link below

Webmasters Make $$$
Webmasters Make $$$

Some people sell things on free classified adds or they use E-Bay. If your a collector of comics, Barbie Dolls, Bears, gold coins, collectible art, fine jewellry, electronics - and - other kinds of collectibles - you just might make a few bucks.

Some people are making money on-line with Squidoo lenses. The problem with Squidoo is that you have to be on there for at least two months before you see a pay day.  The good thing about Squidoo is that it is a legitimate writing platform. So, if your lenses are good - you might just get paid for them.

I signed up to a feed from potpiegirl.com. She has already sent me some valuable information. Just google her and you will see what I mean. No, I have not bought anything!

Avon is slow for some reason. I think personally it's all the competition out there - you know - like big players in the cosmetic industry - Shopper's Drugmart and Optimum Points. I might be wrong but I think that is why I am struggling in my neighbourhood.

So going from rags to riches on the internet for me is going to be a slow process. No way am I parting with any cash! Now mind you that doesn't mean I won't be researching what's out there.

Once in awhile I do collect a comic or two. I just love the art and sometimes fall in love with the characters.
I always did love Superman! Too bad I didn't keep my old comics - they would have been worth a lot of money. Talking about comics if you want to buy one for your kids or even for yourself just click on the add below- thanks - that will help me make some passive income.



With the holiday season upon us a lot of people are looking for great art. This Affiliate sells art posters. I don't think you will be disappointed. Just click on the add below and again it will help me make some passive income. Now you see how this all works!

Visit Art.com

So enough crying - I just have to do more leg-work - and - hopefully will be able to report to you some sales either on here or on Squidoo! After all this poor girl aiming to become a rich girl has to start somewhere.


Have a great day.
Your Diva Money Saver


No comments: